EU-Japan Centre has invited NIA Members to apply for their next nanotech mission to Japan in February 2017. The mission is organised on the fringes of the Nanotech 2017 International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference in Tokyo, Japan.
- Mission dates: from 13 - 17 February 2017
- Application deadline: Thursday, 27 October 2016
- Venue: Tokyo (at the EU-Japan Centre Tokyo office + at "nano tech 2017" Tokyo Big Sight International Exhibition Centre)
Through this mission you will have the opportunity to:
- meet potential business or technology partners
- create new business opportunities
- develop partnerships and business cooperation on global markets
- attend match-making events
- increase your innovation capacity and become more competitive on a global scale (as an SME),
- prepare the ground for practical cluster cooperation across borders and make a more strategic use of transnational cluster cooperation on markets outside Europe in areas of strategic interest (as a cluster).
Participant profile: EU manager from EU SME or cluster working in sectors covered by Nanotech 2017 such as:
- Nano Materials: fullerene, carbon nanotube, photonics material, composite material, excellentmagnetic material, highly pure material,nano coating, nano ink, nano composite material, nano particle, biocompatible material, graphene
- Nano Evaluation & Measurement: SPM / AFM, ultra precision measuring instrument, electron microscope (SEM / TEM), high efficiency / high sensitive sensor, molecular imaging, evaluation measurement and designing tool, simulation, molecular design software, piezo stage, near-field optical, micro TAS
- Nano Fabrication Technology: nano particle mixture / dispersion, next-generation lithography, nano imprint, laser processing, electron beam / ion beam processing, fusion / bonding technology, etching, priming charge processing, thin film manufacturing technology, ultra precision surface processing technology, nano transistor technology, precision pattern printing technology
- Day 1: Introductory session and lectures
- Day 2: Group company visits
- Day 3: Plenary session and BtB meetings at "nano tech 2017"
- Day 4: BtoB meetings with free pm for prospection at "nano tech 2017"
- Day 5: BtoB meetings & prospection, and final debriefing and reporting session
Costs covered by the EU-Japan Centre
- costs related to tuition
- transfers during group company visits
- "nano tech 2017" registration fee including access to the exhibition & annex hall and partnering area, access to the matching (partnering) system, lunch for 3 days, welcome reception and closing cocktail.
- trade fairs booth arrangements
- SMEs participating in the mission will benefit from 600 EUR grant
Costs covered by the participants
- Travel costs to/from Japan, transfer from / to the airport, accommodation and any other costs not covered directly by the EU-Japan Centre.
- Participants are required to pay a 1000 EUR deposit to guarantee their place on the course (this deposit is reimbursed within 8 weeks after the end of the course).
The mission is funded by the European Commission and managed by the EU-Japan Centre. For information on how to sign up, contact your NIA representative.