The National Physical Laboratory (NIA Member) issued a survey for stakeholders involved in nanomaterial analysis to help "shape the future measurement of Nanomaterials in the UK.' The survey's objective is to discover nanomaterial measurement needs and challenges across sectors, such as:
- Issues relating to product inspection
- Issues relating to process control
- Training requirements
- Obtaining specialist calibration or testing support
- Problem solving on measurement issues
- Demonstrating or assessing measurement system or product performance
The survey requires 10 minutes to complete and can be found on surveymonkey. For more information about the National Phyiscal Laboratory's work on nanomaterial characterisation, visit their website or download their commercial services brochure.