NIA Members benefit from a range of services to help ensure the best commercial environment for industries involved at any of the levels of the nanotechnology supply chain. These include:
- Representation: A leading voice in the debates surrounding nanotechnologies, NIA has access to key decision-makers and represents the views of organisations at the most influential global institutions, such as the OECD, ISO and the European Commission. NIA Members have the chance to both actively influence and receive restricted information from these discussions.
- Bespoke Consultation: NIA Members can benefit from a range of tailor-made services offered under NIA’s bespoke consultation scheme. Done confidentially with NIA’s experts, it allows Members to prepare effectively and proactively take any action.
- Industrial Collaboration: NIA co-ordinates numerous Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), allowing NIA Members across the whole nanotechnology value chain to cost-effectively collaborate with one another with a minimum amount of administration. Members can also network at the numerous seminars and symposiums NIA holds throughout the year, and can request collaborations through NIA’s Alerts service.
- Exclusive Information: Restricted briefings, reports, consultations and opinion pieces are regularly published by NIA staff for Members, in order to provide them exclusive information and give them a competitive edge.
- Newsletters: NIA publishes regular newsletters, alerting recipients to the latest and most important news requiring their attention. Members receive all NIA newsletters for free.
Furthermore our Monitoring Service offers a comprehensive, yet concise overview of legal material relating to the global development and commericalisation of nanotechnologies. This ensures that our members are alerted on the most significant regulatory outbreaks.