NIA Member webinar: Toxic substances Control Act (TSCA) implementation and current US regulatory environment
Impact on commercialization.
This webinar is dedicated to analysis of the January EPA ruling for the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), coming into force May 2017. Hosted in partnership with NIA member Bergeson & Campbell PC, the agenda includes:
The New Trump EPA Administration
EPA Under Pruitt and What does it Mean for Chemical Management?
TSCA Implementation – What is the Current State of Play?
- Resource allocation
- Budget impacts
- Fee proposal
- Response to comment on Framework Proposals—what did EPA hear from industry?
- Dealing with the Notification Backlog –is Relief in Sight?
Nano Notification Rule
- The Rule is Final, but Questions Remain
- Planning Ahead, and How to Respond
- Issues and Pitfalls to Avoid
NIA Members will also present their own experiences of commercialisation within the US market and how they are planning for the future.
Who may attend?
NIA Corporate, Associate and Affiliate Members plus invited US guests.